Our Safety Promise
For the health and safety of our patients, Port Elgin Audiology is only accepting appointments at this time. We can’t accept walk-ins. If you’d like to schedule an appointment, contact us!
How We Keep You Safe
Our top priority is to help you hear better and live a better life, not spread germs that could make you sick. That’s why we strictly stick to the Health Canada and World Health Organization guidelines, to make sure we’re doing everything we can to protect the health of all of our patients, but especially you.
Guidelines We Follow
- Services are by appointment only – schedule one now
- Staggered Appointments
- Cleaning and disinfection between appointments
- All equipment is disinfected
- We wear masks, gloves, and PPE
- We wash hands after every patient interaction
- Medical grade air purifiers are located throughout the office
- Social distancing is maintained
- All employees are screened daily for signs of illness
- Remote appointments are available for existing clients
We’re grateful that you trust us with your hearing needs.
Call us today to schedule an appointment.